What Super BioPLUS from BioActive Nutrients Can Do For You!
Living daily life without a regular routine of eating the right foods and making healthy choices is a real struggle. Even when making healthy choices, there is no question that we are missing out on important vitamins and minerals each and every day. My days are sometimes so hectic, I have no choice but to rely on Super BioPLUS to satisfy my hunger and need for those critical nutrients and vitamins. For me, it is considered my “Snickers bar” that gets me through the day and affords me the ability to focus and even get better rest.There are plenty of ingredients within one easy-to-swallow and easy-to-digest capsule. I don’t experience any stomach issues from Super BioPLUS for me, and I am generally sensitive to most vitamins and minerals. Allow me to point out a few specific ingredients for brain, eye, and heart health:
- Ginkgo Biloba: Ginkgo Biloba is a plant leaf extract known for its ability to support overall brain health, and Ginkgo Biloba’s ability to support healthy circulation also make it a great heart health nutrient! The body is constantly exposed to foreign elements, so is often in a state of inflammation to fight off pathogens or other concerns. To that end, Ginkgo Biloba is also a powerful antioxidant that supports a healthy level of inflammation in the body as well as supports healthy vision and eye health.
- Lutein: Lutein is a carotenoid that concentrates in the macula of the eye, the part that’s primarily responsible for vision. Lutein may help support healthy inflammation in the eye and support overall health of the eye and vision.
- Methylcobalamin: Methylcobalamin is a B vitamin also known as B12. There are two types of vitamin B12: Cyanocobalamin and Methylcobalamin. For best vitamin B12 absorption in the body, you want to find a vitamin that has Methylcobalamin or Methyl B12.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Antioxidants like Alpha Lipoic Acid, also known as the Universal Antioxidant, help your body absorb and USE other antioxidants like Quercetin and NAC as well as vitamins like Vitamins C, D, and E.
- Zinc Picolinate: Zinc Picolinate specifically supports more than 300 enzyme processes in the body and provides healthy immune system support and healthy skin support. Skin health is often overlooked, but it is the largest organ of our bodies — so take care of it!
- N-Acetyl Cysteine: N-Acetyl Cysteine (or NAC) assists in replenishing Glutathione, another important Amino Acid of our bodies that supports immune health, respiratory health, and already healthy blood sugar levels. Glutathione is a naturally occurring Amino Acid, and it can be introduced to our bodies through many meat products; however, supplementation is often needed to satisfy the body’s needs for this element, especially when our Glutathione levels are depleted by age, stress, and a poor diet.
- Curcumin: Curcumin is the antifungal component contained in turmeric, and it’s what gives turmeric its signature orange color. Curcumin’s main benefits include: inflammation support, heart support, and brain support. Since Curcumin’s molecules are so large and poorly absorbed in the body, we include Black Pepper Extract in our blend. Black Pepper Extract helps the body properly absorb and utilize the Curcumin.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a mineral that is important to more than 350 different enzymes processes in the body, including bone support, digestive support, stress and sleep support, and support for healthy muscles. For anyone who stands on their feet for long hours, magnesium helps to avoid cramps or “Charlie Horses” when sleeping.
As I always say, THIS Pharmacist recommends this product because of all these reasons and more. It certainly measures up to my standards and has proven to be essential as part of my daily life. Super BioPLUS is absolutely an enhanced multivitamin with minerals that deliver results for me.
Pharmacist testimonial by Michael Wolnerman, RPh, CCIM