New Year’s Resolution: Your Vitamin & Supplement Must-Haves
It’s time to make 2023 all about your health! All great health routines include quality supplements, so here is our must-have supplement list for 2023:
- Multi-vitamin. Your multi-vitamin will change depending on age, gender, and additional needs. However, no matter where you fall, or what your routine looks like, taking a high-quality daily multi-vitamin should be at the top of your list. We have a great selection of over 151 multivitamins to fit all of your needs.
- Magnesium Supplement: Supports muscle and nerve function. Magnesium also helps convert food into energy.
- Fish Oil: Fish oil has Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA that supports cardiovascular health, brain function, and a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for absorption of calcium which assists with skeletal health. It supports healthy blood sugar control and also supports your immune system as well.
- Probiotic: Supports a healthy digestive tract and immune system.
- Fiber Supplement: Fiber is essential for regulating the digestive system in order to ensure food passes through it at a rate that promotes optimal absorption without allowing food to ferment.
- Zinc Supplement: Zinc is essential for growth, immune function, testosterone metabolism, and numerous other functions in the body. Zinc is involved in more than 200 enzymatic reactions and plays a key role in genetic expression, cell division, and growth.
- Turmeric Supplement: Turmeric nourishes & cleanses the blood and lymph system while also helping support a healthy immune response.
- Iron Supplement: Supports energy levels, contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin functions. A lack of iron can lead to anemia so this is a critical supplement.
- Calcium Supplement: Calcium is needed to build strong nerve sheaths, vein and artery walls, bones and teeth.
- Ashwagandha Supplement: Relieves stress and anxiety. Lowers blood sugar and increases muscle and strength. Ashwagandha also sharpens focus and memory.
- B12 Supplement: Plays an important role in the process of energy production.
- Energy Supplement: Cellular energy capsule supports mitochondrial energy and contains a unique blend of a number of nutrients that provide optimal support for healthy energy creation and the optimal function of your mitochondria.