Toxic Fungi- Mold Nosode 2 oz - Professional Complementary Health Formulas Skip to content

Toxic Fungi-Mold Nosode 2 oz by Professional Complementary Health Formulas

Sold out

Toxic Fungi-Mold Nosode 2 oz

For the temporary relief of nasal irritation or congestion, cough, shortness of breath, occasional headaches, irritability, or fatigue.*

Recommended Dosage: Place drops under tongue 30 minutes before/after meals. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 10 drops up to 3 times per day. For aid with future resistance and recovery, take 10 to 15 drops once weekly or monthly. Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.

Serving Size: 10 Drops

Active Ingredients:
all the following at 30X, 60X:
Aspergillus mix (aspergillus flavus, fumigatus, glaucus, niger, and nidulans)
Chaetomium sp.
Cryptococcus neoformans
Histoplasma capsulatum
Penicillium notatum
Stachybotrys chartarum

Base Ingredients: 20% ethanol, purified water.

Vegetarian Formula, Gluten Free, Hypoallergenic