Frequently Asked Questions
When it comes to picking the best phyto capsule, Pure Encapsulations’ phyto capsule is one of the most popular on the market. The capsules work hard to help relieve stress naturally and to aid you in finding peace and calmness in stressful times.
What are phyto capsules?
So, you may be wondering what exactly are phyto capsules? ThePhyto-ADR supplement from Pure Encapsulations is a combination of herbs and herbal extracts that help reduce the effects of stress on your body, and to help the body function optimally during times of overwhelming and uncontrollable stress.
What is the benefit of taking phyto capsules?
The main benefit that has been observed from taking phyto capsules, is the reduction of stress. Stress can hinder you from reaching your full potential, it can keep you at home instead of going out and about, it can weaken your immune system leaving you open to infection and illness, and it can contribute to an overall feeling of unhappiness.
When you take the proper minerals, herbs, multivitamins, and/or supplements, you are working toward a more stress-free, happier you.
What phyto supplement ingredients are in Pure Encapsulation’s formulas?
The ingredients in the serving size of each phyto-ADR vegetable capsules from Pure Encapsulations are:
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)(B5)150 mg.
- Asian ginseng (panax ginseng) extract (root)150 mg.
- (standardized to contain 5% total ginsenosides) (7.5 mg)
- Eleuthero (eleutherococcus senticosus) extract (root)100 mg.
- (standardized to contain 0.8% eleutheroside E & B)
- Ashwagandha (withania somnifera) extract (root)150 mg.
- (standardized to contain 2.5% withanolides)
- Rhodiola (rhodiola rosea) extract (root)50 mg.
- (standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and min. 1% salidrosides)
- Astragalus (astragalus membranaceus) extract (root)150 mg.
- Extract (root) (8:1)
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
How often should I take phyto supplements?
The suggested use of phyto supplements are to take 1 capsule daily between meals, or as directed by a health professional. Just like when starting a new round of prenatal vitamins, supplements, or daily vitamins, it is best to consult your physician for advice and direction.
Added to your cart:** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **