Don’t Let Adrenal Fatigue Kill Your Career
Climbing the corporate ladder, forging a successful career, and making your own way in this world is stressful enough, without your own body undermining your chances of success. Chronic fatigue, adrenal fatigue, and burnout due to stress will severely affect your ability to maintain a successful healthy lifestyle, and, for most individuals, recognizing adrenal fatigue normally only happens once it’s already too late. The truth is that adrenal fatigue is not like an infection that takes hold overnight. Adrenal fatigue is a slow progression that occurs in your body. There are a number of warning signs you could look for before the symptoms become debilitating. Sadly, most executives are so focused on achieving their goals that they ignore many of the symptoms until the body puts on the brakes and grinds to a halt. To be successful in any career, you need to be energetic, passionate, focused, and have the ability to perform consistently. Adrenal fatigue affects each of these areas, hampering your efforts to succeed.
Symptoms of Adrenal FatigueThe symptoms and warning signs of adrenal fatigue include:
- Finding it more and more difficult to get up each morning, irrespective of how much sleep you get.
- Experiencing high levels of fatigue each day, particularly in the afternoon.
- Brain fog.
- A weakened immune system and more allergies.
- Craving high sugar and salt foods, and the need to snack regularly.
- Experiencing trouble focusing, concentrating, and completing tasks.
Natural Strategies to Prevent Adrenal FatigueThere are two ways to approach adrenal fatigue:
- Learn to recognize the symptoms and take action when you see them.
- Take preventative measures to support adrenal function to avoid adrenal fatigue.