Neptune Krill Oil 60 Softgels by Nutri-Dyn
Neptune Krill Oil 60 Softgels
100% Pure NKO™ Antarctic Krill Oil Omega-3 Bonded to Phospholipids
Neptune Krill Oil contains pure 100% Antarctic krill oil, which provides highly-absorbable, omega-3 fatty acids bound to phospholipids. The key omega-3 fatty acids—eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)—have been shown to support cardiovascular function, joint health, and immunity.◆ Neptune Krill Oil also includes choline and esterified astaxanthin to enhance the benefits of omega-3 phospholipid consumption.
EPA and DHA have myriad essential roles in the human body; benefits of Neptune Krill Oil may also include:
● Support immune and cardiovascular function◆
● Help cell membrane formation◆
● Support antioxidant status in the body◆
● Support/insulation of organs◆
● Support proper hormone signaling◆
● Support energy production◆
● Support healthy skin tissue◆
Calories from Fat 5
Total Fat 0.5 g <1%*
Cholesterol 6 mg 2%*
Choline (from krill oil) 28 mg 5%
Phospholipids 248 mg **
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 138 mg **
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 74 mg **
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 33 mg **
Esterified Astaxanthin 198 mcg **
* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Contains: Crustacean shellfish (krill).