Herbatint Permanent Dark Chestnut (3N) 4 oz by Herbatint Natural Hair Color
Herbatint Permanent Dark Chestnut (3N) 4 oz
Herbatint Herbal Hair Color Permanent Gel 3N Dark Chestnut is a permanent hair coloring with a natural herbal base and no ammonia. This Permanent Gel is part of the Natural Series and gently colors your hair while keeping its natural color balance. This gel has the ability to cover your gray hair naturally. You can select a shade close to your natural hair color, but you can also lighten or darken while perfectly covering your gray hair. Herbatint Herbal Hair Color Permanent Gel is easy to apply and gentle on your hair.
Contains 8 organic herbal extracts
Lustrous Dark Chestnut shade that's rich in highlights
Applying is easier than ever with their thick, gel-based formula
Leftover dye can be stored until next use, so you only use what you need
Covers 100% of grey hair
Low peroxide concentration (10 volumes)
Colors without damaging the hair structure
1. Mix color and glycol developer in equal parts enough for one application;
2. For mixing use only plastic or glass containers;
3. Apply Herbatint color on dry hair without washing them;
4. On non-treated hair (not dyed or premed apply Herbatint from the roots to the ends, let rest for 40 minutes;
5. On previously treated hair apply Herbatint on the growth, let rest for 20 minutes, afterwards spread the color onto the ends and let rest for another 20 minutes;
6. Rinse well and wash hair with the Herbavita Normalizing Shampoo; rinse with warm water, pat dry with a towel and apply the Royal Cream, comb to spread out well on the hair, keep in pose for 5 minutes and rinse.
Ingredients: Water, Nonoxynol-6, Nonoxynol-4, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Walnut Extract, Rhubarb Extract, Cinchona Extract, P-phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, O0aminophenol, M-aminophenol. Water, Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Etidronic Acid, EDTA.
Warnings: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary patch test, according to accompanying instruction, should be made prior to each application. This product must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Should mixture come into contact with your eyes, rinse immediately with cool water.