GI Sustain 29.6 oz by Metagenics
GI Sustain 29.6 oz
Gastrointestinal Nutritional SupportGI Sustain is designed to provide gastrointestinal nutritional support. The formula is uniquely designed to help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria by including prebiotic nutrients, combined with readily digestible macronutrients.
GI Sustain features L-glutamine and prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) to promote gastrointestinal health.
- Nourishes the cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Features rice protein concentrate supplemented with L-lysine and L-threonine for an naturally-derived amino acid profile
- Formulated with rice syrup solids as a naturally-derived energy source
- Features medium-chain triglycerides, a readily absorbed and metabolized lipid source
- Features prebiotic IMOs to selectively nourish beneficial bacteria, including lactobacilli and bifidobacteria
- Formulated with zinc and L-glutamine to nutritionally support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
- Features methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5 methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
Servings Per Container: 14
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir about 2 level scoops (60 grams) of GI Sustain into 8 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For highly sensitive individuals, consider reducing consumption to Â½ to 1 scoop with 4 to 5 ounces of chilled water or juice twice daily during the first 3 to 4 days before starting a full daily dose.
This product is non-GMO and gluten-free.
Serving Size:2 Scoops (60g)
Ingredient Amount Daily Value
Total Fat 5g 8%
Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat 0g
Sodium 20mg 1%
Potassium 300mg 9%
Total Carbohydrate 32g 11%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 15g 30%
Vitamin A 80%
Vitamin C 170%
Vitamin D 15%
Vitamin E 170%
Vitamin B6 35%
Folic Acid 35%
Vitamin B12 35%
Pantothenic Acid 1000%
Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, rice flour, isomaltooligosaccharides, olive oil, magnesium citrate, calcium citrate, medium-chain triglycerides, natural flavors, dipotassium phosphate, L-glutamine, silica, D-calcium pantothenate, dicalcium phosphate, ascorbic acid, DL-methionine, L-glycine, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, zinc gluconate, L-lysine HCI, L-threonine, L-cysteine HCl, ferrous fumarate, vitamin A (beta-carotene and retinyl palmitate), niacinamide, copper gluconate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, chromium polynicotinate, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, cyanocobalamin, and cholecalciferol.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 10,000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day.
Keep tightly closed